Friday, September 4, 2009

Isabella and Zoe'ssssssss...................


If anyone knows anything about Isabella, it is that she is in love with Zoe. Over the years we have purchased many a Zoe doll to replace a very loved Zoe doll with a head that is falling off or a eyeball that has shattered. Well last Sunday before I headed off to work for the day Isabella lined all her Zoe's up on the sofa. Isabella and her crew ( she packs them up everynight and tucks each one into bed with her now). Pretty funny !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan,
    It's been a while since I've checked your blog. With school and facebook, I wasn't leaving time for blogs, including my own! It's been since August. I love this photo of Isabella with all the Zoes! Too cute. So far, Allison is not attached to any particular thing. Also, love the pool photos, where did you get the back floaty thing?

    ReplyDelete